I am not just a photographer. I'm a mom, a wife, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a lover of life and love, and a million more things that can't be put into words. If you're looking for someone to just take a picture, I'm not your girl. I was inspired into this occupation, not born into it. My passion comes from YOU, the families I get to know and love through being invited into their lives for a day or two... year after year.
Here are a few things you should know:
- I will become your friend... whether you want me to or not. :)
- I am inspired by moments. I believe the moments in our life show we are truly living.
- I like to sing (even though I'm terrible) at the top of my lungs, have living-room dance parties, and laugh until my belly hurts.
- I'd rather run, play and crawl with your kiddo's instead of stand in front of you clicking away.
- I understand that Grandma wants one photo of you all lined up smiling at the camera... and I'll gladly give Grandma what she craves (but don't expect all your photos to be of the "Grandma Variety").
Most of all... you should know I want this photo experience to be fun, fresh, and filled with laughter. I promise... photos don't have to be boring or painful.